- I am honoured to be a part of the BLACKS crew this year – as an avid photographer I felt it was a perfect fit to join with. I grew up having my photos developed at my local BLACKS and my first camera, I’m pretty darn sure (a gift from my Mom & Dad when I was getting my Brownies photography badge) came from there. See my first post over on their blog!
- We submitted our application for our garage (more on this another day) it came back that we’re slightly over the allowance so have to bring it back a bit and plus, I’m now debating the roof. Fun times.
- Funny stuff parents do. This wins the internets this week for me.
- What happens when you take the ridiculous makeup off the Bratz Dolls? You get something lovely called Tree Change Dolls
- VIDEO / This cat and this cat
- VIDEO / Decorate a cake like a pro
I did some baking but it wasn’t without help. I used the pre-made gingerbread dough from Ikea. And, when I went to make the icing I realized I had no red food colouring (which I’ve heard isn’t awesome for you anyways) so I improvised and added a drop of beet juice to the frosting. And BAM! it worked!!!
Have a lovely Valentine’s Day tomorrow! xo Linds