I’m not quite sure what it is, or, what has shifted, but I’m actually feeling back to my old self of blogging – to the days where I didn’t feel like there was a formula or, audience reading the post. The way I used to write in 2004. I once again feel the enjoyment of it and I’m less concerned about presentation of a post and just genuinely sharing random things that I love. I don’t wait for a comment any longer because my joy of a post is no longer whether someone feels the need to reply, but it’s in the process of putting it together.
I used to do this – waaaay back when. But then the blog world go weird, I lost my love of it and fell into this weird “in between” space – somewhere between the boom of blog popularity to the shift to Instagram. But I like to write, I like to compile things I love – my blog is my hobby. It’s nice to be back at it with a positive mindset.
- I’ve updated my “Shop my favourites” page! Huzzah!
- I’m getting our YouTube channel back up and running. It won’t be anything to write home about but I’m going to be taking a more chill approach to it, and it will be a mishmash of videos – much like my life. (You know, never really sure what one day will hold and the next day it will be totally different)
- Celebrate Easter? Does the Easter Bunny still come to your house? You need this guy.
- I love this necklace
- Looking for a new instagram account? This my 100% my favourite account to follow
- H&M is having a great sale on Home Goods!
- Be sure to follow me on Instagram as I have a great giveaway coming up in a few weeks.