It’s Saturday night. It’s midnight. Seems like a good time to update this blog of mine. So much has been happening over here in my world, that it has been difficult to start a single post and summarize each event, so I’m reverting back to my tried and true method of recording the best of the best, to share some links and quick updates to bring this place up to date.
- We travelled to California, and my heart fell in love with it even more. We’re already planning a trip back. A full post to come.
- I’m getting ready for the National Stationery Show in May – Exhibiting for the first time for The Penny Paper Co. (Yay!) Also super expensive (Booo!)
- New products have been rolling out for the shop and the catalog just launched.
- Charlie Pickles continues to make us crack up. Seriously, he’s the best cat.
- I bought this game and this game and they are the best to play at night as a family
- The newest book in this series just came out and the newest book in this series came out and I grabbed them for Oscar. He sat through dinner reading the book.
Check back shortly! xo