In Lindsay/ Updates

He’s home!

Mr. Giraffe is now in his home. More pictures to come, when I get some more things checked off the to-do list for the room.

030

The nursery still has lots of stuff still on the to-do list, but it’s filling up with clothes, diapers and all that jazz. We’ve ordered the glider, Sarah Jane has agreed to let us do the HUGE print for above the crib (yippee!) and the drapes – oh, those darned drapes. Need help with that one. Baby steps.

But quickly….

001

Aubrey came home with this for me/baby the other week. Ughhh. Tooo cute.

Sarah
    April 30, 2010 at 12:10 am

mr. giraffe is the perfect addition in the nursery! and, oh, how i adore that onesie. off to superstore i go to hunt for one of my own! happy nesting!

Townhouse Trials
    April 30, 2010 at 2:07 am

I'm in love with your giraffe!

Jacci
    May 1, 2010 at 2:58 am

Your giraffe is so great! 🙂 Fun, fun.

I sort of think you should choose crib bedding before window treatments. Bedding is much pricier to customize, but you can easily buy any fabric you choose and put it up with ring clips for curtains.

You could always buy a white blackout shade to use until you make your choice (?). Chances are you'd want to keep it to use along with curtains, too.

Do you have another predominant color chosen to work with the green stripes? Navy?

Your nursery project is just super fun to follow along with. It's *such* a great little room!

~Jacci

Jacci
    May 1, 2010 at 3:01 am

These are new at IKEA – maybe?

Rebecca
    May 1, 2010 at 12:49 pm

I have bee following along your blog for quite some time now but as a fellow artist/ designer had to comment on the adorable onesie! I can't wait to see your finished nursery.

Maggie Rose
    May 6, 2010 at 9:36 pm

The onesie is perfect! Of course, I think anything on a onesie is adorable. But this one is so fitting!

The giraffe looks amazing. This is going to be the most beautiful nursery ever.

little bit
    May 17, 2010 at 7:06 pm

where did you find your crib???? I WANT ONE!!!

May 18, 2010 at 2:09 am

It's a Jenny Lind Style Crib and we got it from a store here in Toronto called Dear-Born Baby. LOVE IT! (www.dearbornbaby.com)

Tiffany
    June 8, 2010 at 1:29 am

LOVE the onesie! Wherever did you find it?

Ashley
    June 8, 2010 at 8:24 pm

After seeing this crib I have been seeing them everywhere!!! Not to mention tons on craigslist for super cheap!!! Bargain hunter here:) I found the same giraffe on posh tots but it was $849.00 WOAH, did you find yours for less?